Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's a....

I don't even know if I ever mentioned on here that I am having a baby.  Well, I was having a baby and now I have a baby.  Here is a picture of me just a couple of days before we found out what we were having.  This picture makes me miss my old house.  Yep, we have moved too.  Lots of catching up to do.
I really wanted to make a cake to tell everyone what we were having.  So I did.  It was really yummy too, but I ended up telling almost everyone what we were having before we got around to eating the cake.  Everyone except for Audrey.
She was the only one who found out via cake that she was getting another little sister and she was thrilled.
The proof.
Evan found out via colored balloons that he was getting another little sister and he was not thrilled with the news.  Poor thing, I really did feel bad.

No comments: