Sunday, May 27, 2012

Finally Made It

We have had plans to go to Austin for a long time, ever since we moved to Houston really. Unfortunately we never made the trip while we were living in Texas. We always planned to go to New Orleans too, but we never made it there either. So they have stayed on our list of places to visit for the last 10 years. We were finally able to cross Austin off the list last September. Colby, Audrey, and I flew to Texas last September for the BIG game. I really was cheering for BYU even though I may not be wearing blue. I just couldn't bring myself to wear blue and label myself as a BYU fan. I wish I could have been in the marching band. This is like my dream marching band, I think it just looks spectacular. I guess I should have gone to a bigger college.



Audrey didn't go to the game with us. She was more than willing to stay behind in Dallas and play with her cousins.
I think it is funny how Audrey is looking at my camera and the other two were looking at their mom's camera. Haha.

2 comments:

vallarie said...

Thanks for coming!!! You are welcome to come again any time. :)
I love that last picture of the three! It makes me smile. :)

Delyn said...

I'm glad you still smile even though Audrey is wearing her shoes on your carpet.