Friday, May 25, 2012

End of Summer

Well we finally made it back from Chicago on August 19th, just three days before Audrey's school started. We had planned to come home earlier, but that never really worked out.
We ended up flying with Southwest. Our car was still in Boise, but we had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake. I didn't really want to drive home from Boise with the three kids at night by myself, so I dropped them off with Colby in Salt Lake and then continued to Boise by myself to get the car. I'm sure the drive ended up being much, much faster without them. It was a great summer indeed. I really need to hurry and finish all my posts about last summer since Audrey only has 4 more days of school. I'm sure this summer (just like last) we will end up playing outside a lot and eating a lot of popsicles. Have I ever mentioned how much Alivia likes popsicles? It is an obsession really. She would probably eat a dozen a day if I would let her. Not only that, but she eats them really fast too. She could probably eat three in the time it takes Audrey and Evan just to eat one.