Sunday, July 10, 2011

What a Girl Wants

For months Audrey has been saying that she really wants to be in a parade. When I saw she could be in a summer dance camp and participate in two parades, I jumped on the chance since I really didn't know how else I could get her in a parade. Well, you can now cross that off of her bucket list and add it to the list of things she never wants to do again. After the first parade I asked her how it was and she said boring. She would have rather been on the sidelines picking up candy. She said she really didn't want to be in a parade ever again because it was too hot. She seemed to enjoy the second parade a bit more and she was even able to get some candy too. She actually seems to be enjoying herself in the pictures, but that is because we had all started yelling her name and she was excited to see us. I wish I would have thought to take one before we started shouting.

No comments: