Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She Turned 6!

Well today is actually Alivia's birthday, but I figured I better post about Audrey's birthday party first. I am behind as always. This year Audrey wanted a Tangled party and that is what she got. There was also a Spiderman party happening at the same time, but for this post we shall focus on Tangled. I started getting ideas and planning things in February and I didn't end up getting half of them done. I guess I need to start organizing things in November. For dinner Audrey wanted spaghetti with butter and parmesan cheese since it reminded her of Rapunzel's hair. We also made a tower for her cake and it turned out better than I thought it would. She really liked it or at least said she did.
We watched her open presents and she has been thrilled with what she got. She of course is now talking about what kind of party she wants next year. Only 355 days to go!

No comments: