Wednesday, June 15, 2011

She Turned 1!

Well we finally got around to celebrating Alivia's birthday. I saw the idea for this cake on one of the many crafty blogs I follow and I loved it. I just had to make it for Alivia's birthday. Luckily she is not old enough to tell me she wanted something else. I think she liked it!


She was a little slow at opening her presents. If only there had been someone around that was willing to help her. She did not like the hat in her bag of crap. It's too bad really, I think it would look better on her.
I spent almost an hour making the party hats, so it was a must that every child at the party wear one long enough for me to get their picture. Colton really couldn't be bothered too much though, so the back of his head had to do.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I just realized you've posted 3 birthday parties in the last few weeks! You've been one busy mom! :) :)

Delyn said...

Don't come to me for family planning advice.