Monday, February 21, 2011

Who got their first tooth?

Me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Alivia has been very different as a baby than her two older siblings. Audrey and Evan were so much alike as babies and I assumed this baby would be the same. I was wrong (I don't say or type this very often). The only thing all three of them have in common is that they have been and are still so darn cute. One thing nice about having all three of their birthdays within 10 days of each other is that it has been so easy to compare when they were doing different things and getting teeth. Both Audrey and Evan got their first teeth before Christmas, but not Alivia. She just barely got her first tooth yesterday. This would explain her orneriness this week.

2 comments:

Becki said...

ohhh she's so cute. she seemed really happy the other night.

Delyn said...

I stand corrected, they have also all been FANTASTIC sleepers!