Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Dance!

 
Lately I've been thinking that I don't really have anything to blog about, but then I remembered that I haven't posted anything about Audrey's dance recital or Christmas. Don't know how I could forget about those, but I did. So here are a couple of pictures from the dance recital which was a couple of weeks before Christmas. Her outfit was very loose on her and luckily there was a tutu to cover it up. We couldn't find her dance shoes and so she ended up wearing her black church shoes. Evan was terrible during the recital and kept trying to run up on the stage. We were lucky to get some pictures, to be honest. It was fun to watch Audrey dance, but I'm afraid she isn't very coordinated. She has now decided that she really doesn't enjoy dance very much and she just wants to do gymnastics. So it looks like that will be our next attempt at an extracurricular activity for her. We will see how that goes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becki said...

sooo cute!

Lynette said...

Well, despite her disinterest, she does look cute up there! :) I

Heidi said...

not interetsed in ballet, wants to try gymnastics...Becki would you like to let her know how the rest of her life will go? Sounds a little familiar..

-- todd