Friday, September 17, 2010

Can you tell?

Audrey has started Kindergarten (and so has the refrigerator).
She absolutely loves it. Everyday she comes home and I ask her what she has learned, most of the time she says she can't remember. This really bothered me at first, but I heard that for kids school is their work and they often try to forget about "work" when they are at home. I think this makes a lot of sense and it makes me feel better. I know she is learning; she keeps reading more and more words everyday and I LOVE it! We do hear a lot of details though about the playground rules, who broke the rules, who pushed who, who wore what, who has curly hair, and all of the other important things that happen in Kindergarten. We also hear a lot about PE. This is apparently her most anticipated time of the whole week and she wishes everyday could be Wednesday. Here she is ready to go to the "big school" on her first day. I was able to go with her, but of course I forgot to take the camera to the school so I don't have any pictures of her there.

1 comment:

Becki said...

PE eh? Must not be closely related to me.