Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Even More Evan

When I said the boy could fall asleep anywhere, I meant it. Here he is sitting on a barstool eating an orange. Audrey found him like this and I didn't believe her when she relayed the situation, but she was telling the truth. He must have been really tired. A couple of days ago we were playing outside and I told Evan not to pick the flowers, but he did anyway. I then told him we needed to go inside and put the flowers he wasn't supposed to pick in water. He said okay and ran into the house. This is what I found a few minutes later (sorry for the potty picture). He did what I told him to do. I guess next time I will be more specific.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

hahaha! Evan sounds like a real character! It's great you've got photographic evidence. :) :)

We should try getting together again sometime...I haven't suggested it in awhile because life happened, but now that things have calmed down around here, I've been in a mode to visit friends. :)

ricci said...

oh my total boy! how cute! It was so fun to look at photos of your kidos!! Ive not had a link to your blog so haven't looked at it, so Im glad that you commented on ours so we could keep in contact with you!! so fun to see your little family and how it is growing! you are a great mom and have some of the cutest kids ever! Love Ya! and hope to keep in better contact now!