Friday, February 22, 2013

Evan's 4th Birthday

One week after we celebrated Audrey's birthday, we celebrated Evan's birthday.  He wanted a Tom & Jerry party.  I wish I had a better picture of his cake because it my favorite birthday cake I have ever made.  I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it looked like a big cheese wedge. 
Now on to the presents.  Again, Alivia was mad that none of them were for her.  At this point, she only had to wait one more week. 
At the birthday celebration, my sister noticed some spots on Evan's chin and she said she thought they looked like impetigo.  I had thought they were just zits, but we of course took her advice and headed to the doctor the next day on his actual birthday.  After that, we went to the pharmacy to get his prescription because it was of course impetigo.


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday to Evan. :) Your poor kids getting sick on their birthdays! I'm curious to see how Alivia made it on her birthday. :)

Delyn said...

Don't worry it's coming.