Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Post a Day....

and I'll be caught up by May. So maybe I am not that far behind, but I am still really behind in my blogging lately. I have some excuses:
1. Painting, painting, and more painting.
2. Running, running, and more running.
3. Cleaning.
4. Sleeping.
5. I have 3 kids.

This list could go on and on. I looked through my pictures and realized that I still need to write about everything we did last summer. So I am just going to go in chronological order and start with Audrey's Kindergarten graduation (told you I was really far behind). Here she is.
I didn't really get any other good pictures of her. The really sad part about being so far behind is that I don't really remember anything that happened that was postworthy other than she was there and had a speaking part. I'm pretty sure I was at the back of the audience chasing two kids around. I do know that Audrey had a FABULOUS teacher and she did really well in Kindergarten. Most importantly she learned to love school and she couldn't wait for first grade to start.

2 comments:

Becki said...

she's too cute. are you going to do a race or something?

Delyn said...

I am supposed to do the Salt Lake half marathon in April. We'll see if I actually end up doing it. Haha