Saturday, September 3, 2011

Community Park

So it has been a while since I have posted. We actually did really well with our goal of going to a new park every week over the summer. Problem is I have forgotten when we went to what park. I know I could look at the dates on the pictures, but apparently I am too lazy to do that. We went to this park at some point during the summer and it was a last minute decision to go. My kids have really been wanting to go to this park because of the dinosaurish things, but I kept avoiding it because there is absolutely NO SHADE at this park. One night it was quite cloudy and so I decided if we were going to ever go, it had to be then. I would say this park was just okay, I'm really not going to make much of an effort to again.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Delyn! I love this idea to visit new parks. I bet it sure gets you out of a rut and trying new things. Someday I'll try it, but my 2 mo. old doesn't really care about parks yet.

Delyn said...

Who said I was in a rut? Oh, but it's true. We are always looking for new things to do around here.