Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eas(y)ter

It is hard to believe I haven't posted anything about Easter yet. You might especially be surprised when you find out I only took one picture; it's pretty sad. I was too busy following Evan around to make sure that he found things and put them in his basket. After he found the first egg, he just wanted to open it and eat what was inside. He needed lots of encouragement to find more so that Audrey didn't get them all. We also did other Eastery stuff like dye eggs and make sugar cookies, but I of course didn't take pictures. Here is the one picture I did take.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That was how Isaac was. He found one egg and didn't care about the rest.

Lynette said...

Don't feel too badly. I didn't take ANY Easter pictures. :) None. Zip. And my kids forgot all about the Easter Bunny two days later. :)